Thursday 11 August 2011


Well here we are and I feel I am at last making a bit of progress - learning how to make money and improve my art work (now isn't that a bonus). I have found this brilliant site that has loads of ART TEACHING STUFF, some easy to follow videos - especially the FREE COLOUR MIXING VIDEO and a course that will teach you to to DRAW IN 27 DAYS. How cool is that? You know I have been painting for many years now and have never been quite satisfied with my finished work and I knew deep down that I didn't quite understand the colour mixing process. After watching the FREE VIDEO,I can now approach my painting with new confidence. And of course with this excellent site there is the opportunity to spread the word and make money. I have never seen a site that offers so much FREE stuff and there's a Forum too so you can exchange tips, and ideas with others - it's Brilliant.
Just look at the site and you will find the FREE stuff and a whole lot more

No comments:

Post a Comment