Friday 12 August 2011


OIL PAINTING

HINTS AND TIPS FOR MIXING OIL COLOURS:

Do you struggle with mixing your oil colours?
Are you dissatisfied with your end results?
Do you think your painting lacks vibrancy and
looks kinda -- flat?

I was just the same, everything I did left me with that feeling of "not good enough" "a bit amateurish" some of my earlier paintings that I show on various pages reflect this, I feel.

I am self taught but have attended several classes which left me cold,
in some cases I felt I knew more than the tutor who never offered
anything more than a little praise or criticism - rarely any good advice.

Did you know that you can create a vibrant "black" using only the
three primary colours that will allow your painting to feel more "together".

Wow, when I discovered this site it was a bit by accident - it was referred to me
by someone I had been following on-line. Have a look HERE

There is so much FREE STUFF on this site and I was really impressed with a full VIDEO on how to mix your colours to get great results.

There are also some INNOVATIVE TOOLS for colour matching, as well as a full course on LEARN HOW TO DRAW IN 27 DAYS

Thank goodness I found this site, I can now approach my painting with much more
confidence. Give it a look, it's worth it for all the FREE STUFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment